Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25rh

Yesterday I head banged just a little too enthusiastically to a particularly awsome song and gave myself a massive headache for the rest of the day. Sometimes I wonder what someone would think of me if they crept in, unnoticed. I have perfected the dancing-while-in-chair phenomenon. Probably I look like I need a straitjacket.

But this morning, I have a stiff neck, so no head banging for me today.

I edited my current story all day yesterday. Hopefully I'll finish that editing today and then be able to start taking my story out into the deeper waters.

A friend of mine professionally edited the Rosemary story. That was, by the way, a breathtaking experience. So when I reach a good stopping point with this other work, I'll go back to Rosemary and add in those changes.