Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19th

I'm trying a few new things.

Namely, I'm going to see if I can list the blog posts that contain Rosemary in the upper left hand corner, to make them easier to go back to. Otherwise, they will disappear into the soup that is my massive, unorganized blog.

I will label those posts, Rosemary, Chp. (whatever) and then, if I can manage it, link them up there in order.

Okay, already that is not working. Must try something else.

I have been blogging for five years and on this blog alone, I have close to a thousand posts. Which is crazy, when you think about it. That is a lot of random writing.

Listing them by date alone, as I have, does not make for an easy way to find blog entries, so I'm thinking of tagging them and listing the tags on the side bar.

That way, hopefully, if a person clicks on, say, "random household news" or whatever, they will be taken to a page of all blogs that contain random household news. Or adoption blogs. Or spirituality. Etc.

Okay, wow. That is going to take forever.

I don't even know if this is going to help. My blogs are almost always about a little bit of everything.

Anyway. Must carry on.

These tags are driving me crazy. I can't tell if I should be more specific or less specific...

Mostly this is all practice in trying to take myself seriously.

We'll see how that goes.