Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14th

Hello, blog.

Let's see, how is life lately? I've been working on Torii and making chicken fajitas for dinner and trying and failing to write poems that stay just out of reach.

I forgot to inform my husband of a doctor's appointment in time for him to make it, which is kind of a big deal, as doctor's appointments are considered orders, so now he has disobeyed an order.

So he might get a counseling statement. I thought he was going to be terrifically angry, but he was not. He even smiled when he kissed me goodbye.

Maybe he is becoming resigned to my unique character.

I'm just not good with those sorts of practical details. I'm going to be one of those helter-skelter mothers who never join the PTA. When they're older my child will roll their eyes at me, but when they're young, their world will be enchanted.

Speaking of which, here is our adoption video: