Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 11th

Hello! I'm writing from my iPhone, which is the only access we have to the internet right now, while we wait for Internet to be set up at the new house. This will probably happen next week, so I'm expecting to get back into the regular posting at that point, picking up where I left off. In the meantime, Jesus has been telling me to rest from that work while I focused on moving in and setting up the house- a task which fills me with gratitude each and every day. I am looking forward with great pleasure to settling in to a peaceful rhythm of writing and posting, and eventually, sharing all the stories of Jesus' grace and love that has been woven into this whole journey. May the peace of the Lord Jesus be with you, filling your heart with sure and steady strength, and guarding your hearts and minds, as you keep your eyes ever on Him, our Lord Jesus, full of grace and truth.