Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3rd


I love this picture even though you can clearly see how dirty my kitchen window is. And yes, lately I have been taking random pictures of my house. I blame it on all those photo blogs I've been following. I'm not going to become a photo blog, because I am not a photographer, but I am starting to see things differently and it's fun.

In other news, I recently discovered that I have a runner friend. Yes. It turns out that she is one of those who must run every day. Not only that, but she is wanting me to train so that we can run together this October, and then eat Carolina barbecue and drink Bloody Mary's.

Once, long ago, I tried running and found that it was excruciating. So I stopped, which is the sane thing to do. I'm a video aerobics/step kind of person, myself.

Don't get me wrong; I greatly admire runners. I follow a few blogs that are written by runners and that sometimes feature pictures of their wee sleekit running legs. It's just that I never thought I would ever be tempted to become one of their tribe.

Ok, no more whining. I'd better get today's torture out of the way and see if it's really as bad as I remember it being.