Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7th

Oh my goodness, I am having such a hard time today!

I stood in the kitchen, just filled with self judgment and impatience at myself. With sarcasm and deep frustration at myself, I said to Christ, You should write Your instructions down in stone somewhere and hang it on the wall, so I can have it front of my face all the time! Otherwise, I'm never going to keep it in mind!

He touched my heart. He said, I've written everything you need to know on your heart. You carry it around with you.

I melted; my body physically drooped. Oh my goodness, how can we explain His mercy or grace? We cannot.

I keep reaching out to Him, in exhaustion and frustration, expecting to feel judgment and impatience, and what do I feel instead? Compassion, overwhelming, personal and understanding compassion.

He says to me, many are the plans of men, but it's the Lord's will that prevails. He says, it's okay to be confused and have many plans, My purpose will come shining through, because I am God and that is how I work.

His mercy and loving kindness, they last forever.

Now I'm going to go and finish cleaning the house. Darn this rain. Maybe I'll go out in the rain anyway.